Saturday, January 9, 2010

Praise

Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.

We interrupt this prayer blog for a PRAISE!!!!

I woke up to an email from the director of Harmony House. She got a call from Adam's doctor that he is being released. He is back at Harmony House this morning. She said he did not need surgery and he is better. We are so thankful. We still have many questions about his condition but we are so happy he is going home to Harmony House.

So this morning join us in praising God for answered prayers.

Continue to pray that he is strong enough for the changes coming his way. Pray that he will continue to stay well while we travel. Pray that we will have new travel dates soon.

I told the director to tell Adam that many people loved him, were praying for him and couldn't wait to meet him!

The picture above is of Adam seeing his family for the first time.

Blessings to you!

3 comments:

  1. Jenny-
    I woke up this morning with Adam on my heart and started praying! Absolutely thrilled to read your post. Praising God with you for answered prayers and I'm praying Adam HOME!!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for Adam's recovery. We will continue to pray that he stays well and that you will be able to go get him soon. I am so happy for all of you. He is a blessed boy to have you as his parents :) I loved seeing all of his pictures on the blog. My daughter just said, "he is just so sweet". He is so sweet and I can't wait for you all to bring him back to your home. God's blessing, Robin Spitler

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good...all the time!! Now go get him and bring him home:) See you in Guanzhou!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete