Friday, March 5, 2010

Detour

Adam always entertains us while we wait for our appointments...
by making these funny faces at me! He is so funny!
Working with the physical therapist.


Adam was supposed to have his tendon release procedure today. We postponed it because he just came home from the hospital last night. We arrived Wednesday to the Children's Hospital after seeing the pediatrician. Initially they thought it was his appendix. He was in so much pain. It turned out to be bladder and bowel issues. He is much better now and has returned to his same happy, playful self. We are so relieved.

We will reschedule the procedure in a couple of weeks. We just couldn't put him through it after a hospital stay.

The cousins come next weekend. My kids LOVE their cousins. They have been close since they were all little. There are now 8 of them. My sister has three and we have five. The oldest five are all teenagers now but still have a great time together. They have not yet met Adam. I know he will love them too.

It is going to be a beautiful weekend here. We will be O-U-T! I am ready to get out and enjoy some nice weather. I hope you have a great weekend!

Blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that he is feeling better. We will continue to pray for him and the rest of your family. I love seeing the updates on this special boy :) All I can say is: blessings, blessings, blessings. I have a few pictures of Adam that were sent to us during our sponsorship and wondered if you want me to mail them to you? You can email me and let me know when you get a free moment. I would love for you all to have them. God's blessings, Robin Spitler
    robinspitler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete