Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Minnie and Superman




I love it when the kids are in their P.J.'s ready for bed. I think they look so cute! I love how Adam put his hand on her leg. He is so loving. The two of them were sitting on the Ping-pong table in the basement watching C.J. shoot hoops on the new Little Tikes B-ball goal. C.J. yelled up for me to bring the camera. Even a 15 year old boy recognizes cuteness when he sees it!

Tomorrow we go back to PT. She is going to try to get Adam up on his feet with a walker. I will have my camera and video camera ready. I will post pictures sometime Thursday.

Blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. we'll continue praying....God is so good! it's amazing to continue reading how He's working in your lives. Adam is adorable....and I meant it when I said I would watch the kids for you!

    ReplyDelete