Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Adam




Happy Sunday!

If you read my blog and have never clicked on the Sunday Snapshot icon I would encourage you to do so.

You will be at Ni Hao Y'all- Stefanie's blog. She has a huge heart for orphans.

I think you will really enjoy reading about her family.

Last week I took a photography class. I learned so much. And from reading Stefanie's blog I learned about Lightroom for editing photos. My dear hubby downloaded a free 30 day trial of Lightroom. We are having so much fun experimenting with our photos.

Next week I will show you the photos we edited along with the info I learned from my basic photography class. If you live in the Charlotte area I highly recommend Brian Osborne of Osborne Photography if you interested in learning how to get out of auto mode on your digital SLR. I talked Sammy into being my model while I practiced. She loved it and wants to do it again. I will never be at a loss for a subject when she is around.

Blessings to you!



Ni Hao Y'all

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, how fun that you've got LR for 30 days... it's addicting, isn't it??
    Congratulations on getting out of auto mode!! I can't imagine ever going back now that I've gotten out of manual myself :)
    Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!!!

    I really need to take a class....maybe someday...

    Don't ya just love Stefanie!!!! She is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely coming back to learn some photography tricks from you. :)

    I've been talking about taking a photography class for a while now, but unfortunately haven't acted on it, unlike you.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Angie and I'm still in Auto Mode. Hopefully I will be leaving it soon!

    Loved your Sunday Snapshot. Adam IS the sweetest boy with the sweetest spirit.

    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam is precious! I'm trying to learn to move away from auto too. Looking forward to reading your post about it!

    ReplyDelete