Sunday, May 2, 2010

A good spend




$29.99 on a pool, for several hours of fun, on a hot like summer weekend is a good spend.

Now all I want to know is can this count as a bath?

I am pretty sure it does.

I have so much I want to blog about but no time to blog. I am going to try to get caught up this week.

I would like to ask for prayer for Adam's foot. It is infected and has been since last Wednesday. We are hoping to stay out of the hospital but so far the antibiotics have had little effect on it. It is hard to heal because of his lack of nerve function and blood flow to his feet. We will see what his doctors say in the morning. It is the same foot his cast was on. Thanks for the prayers.

Blessings to you!

Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Adams foot. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It absolutely, positively counts as a bath! At least that's what I tell my kids ;)
    Praying that Adam's foot heals quickly!!
    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete