Thursday, May 27, 2010

Winding Down...I think



Sam had her last day of preschool last week.
They had an ice cream party to celebrate.


Look who was first to the table for ice cream.

And look who joined her.

Enjoying their ice cream.

Sammy and her friends.

Adam loved playing in the classroom with his sister.
Actually this will be his classroom next year.

And the beloved Miss Anne and Miss Lori will be his teachers.

Sam will miss them so much. She had such a great year!

I say we are winding down but it feels like we are gearing up. I looked ahead to June, July and August and our calendar looks full already. How does this happen so quickly?

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.
Thanks to all the soldiers and their families that serve our country.

Adam and I are headed to Duke next week for a second opinion about untethering surgery.
I will post a new medical update when we return.


By the way, I hope you like the new blog look. I will be doing a post about that also.



<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment