Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Graduation Party

My niece (third from left) is graduating from high school.

We attended her graduation party this weekend.

Look who is in the middle of the action.

And there she is again.

My nieces Emily and Sarah with Audrey Kate and Sam.

Adam loves Sarah!

Sarah and her friend Kayla were so good with the little ones.

Emily ( with Nana) is also so good with the kids.

All the girls posed for a picture and of course Adam had to get in.


We had a great time at Sarah's party. We are heading back up this week for the actual ceremony.
They live three hours from us in Wake Forest.

I remember the day my sister called to say she was pregnant with her first child. I screamed on the phone. Then I remember the knock on the door at 2:00am to tell us she was in labor and on her way to the hospital. It was Christmas Eve and for whatever reason our phone was off the hook. My Mom and Dad stopped by to tell us the news. We got up and headed to the hospital for her arrival. We had worked hard cleaning and cooking on the 23rd because Greg and I were hosting our first Christmas Eve celebration. We cancelled all the plans and slept at the hospital anticipating becoming Aunt and Uncle. There have been so many precious memories between then and now. Time has flown. This weekend we celebrated her high school graduation. This too will become another precious memory.

We wouldn't miss it for the world!

Congratulations Sarah!

We are proud of you!

Ni Hao Y'all


<span class=

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful group of girls. My niece just graduated too...time goes so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Congratulations Sarah!
    Loved hearing about when everyone was anticipating her arrival all those years ago. What a blessing you all are to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a wonderful, special relationship...all of you! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such fun - you've really got some wonderful memories there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone for being such a big part of my life and helping me to become who I am today! Time really has flown by and I cannot believe I am actually graduating from high school. It will be so special knowing all of you guys are there! It meant a lot to me that ya'll came to my party and I cannot wait to see you all on Thursday! Thank you for always being there for me! I love you guys! Love, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete