Friday, June 25, 2010

Holden Beach Trip

We took off the middle of last week to head to the beach again.

It was a short trip with just my three youngest and myself.

Thanks to my dear friend Kim who invited us to their beach home.

We found these beautiful live conchs while exploring.

This was Adam's second time at the beach this year.

We are really enjoying this summer!

The older girls stayed in the water the whole time.

Sam can usually be found near the snacks!

Notice the sand Adam put on Sam's shoulder just before the picture.
He is such a funny boy and looks quite pleased with himself!



We had a fantastic, laid back time!


We are really loving a break from school and all the doctor appointments. We have been super busy but doing the things we want to do. I have so much to blog about from all the events taking place in our lives. I hope to be caught up before we head off to the beach again!

Happy Summer!



Ni Hao Y'all

<span class=

2 comments:

  1. I SO love the beach... even thought I rarely actually get in the water... just watching the kids is so fun :)
    Your kids look like they're having a blast! And those shells are beautiful, too! How great to have a friend with a beach house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful beach day!!! We love going to the beach too! Great place to take pics!! Your pics are really cool!

    ReplyDelete