Thursday, July 1, 2010

A dream





For as long as I can remember my son has wanted to attend this school. I remember him talking about this dream back in the 5th grade.

He applied to attend a summer session for rising seniors. Nine hundred were chosen to spend a week shadowing a cadet. Stephen was chosen and the week there only made him want this dream even more.

He has worked hard but this is a competitive school and hard work may not be enough. Only God knows Stephen's future. Stephen would love to attend and fly jets. I pray his dream becomes a reality. Because that is what Mamas want for their kids, for all their dreams to come true!


<span class=

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that his dream comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer & Greg,
    I loved seeing the pictures of the chapel at the AFA. I attended a wedding in that chapel many years ago. It is beautiful. I would love to see it again some day. If you are interested in Stephen calling and talking to Adam, I know Adam would welcome the call. In the past Adam has also written recommendation letters for students to get into the AFA. Stephen sounds so much like Adam did as a child. He knew from a very early age that he wanted to fly fighters and he did everything he could to fufill that dream. My husband is an inspiration to me and he has been to many cadets in the past. We will be praying for Stephen to be able to live his dream and go onto the AFA. God's blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete