Saturday, July 24, 2010

For a Laugh


Who knew cleaning out a basement could be so much fun or lead to so many blog posts. Not that it is truly blog worthy material but I have enjoyed the old photos anyway.

If you grew up in the 70's and 80's you must be able to laugh at yourself. Truly the hairdos are too funny.

Kindergarten

Elementary age

Junior High School and proof for my daughter that I could once do the splits

High School (love the hair)

College

Yes they are all me!!!

Yes, you are welcome for the laugh!!!




<span class=

3 comments:

  1. Love the old pictures. So good to look bad every once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You are simply beautiful! I do have to laugh at the high school picture...I had the same "feathered" hairstyle. Thanks for the smile today...I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feathered hair- Perms - and Aqua Net spray. I always knew we had sooo much in common! :-)

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete