Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Life



Noah Spitler
I invite you to follow a journey to a new life. This little boy has found his forever family. In a way it almost feels like my family. You see he is going home to my Adam's sponsor family. Yes the family that supported Adam at Harmony House every month is leaving Wednesday to bring him home. Isn't God so good. I love how he weaves everything together in His time. I hope one day we will meet this family and this little boy in person. We have exchanged emails and despite several attempts from them (we have had a full schedule this summer) to meet we have not yet had the privilege. In time I know we will get to know each other face to face.
Congratulations to the Spitler Family!
Please send your prayers to them here.




Ni Hao Y'all



<span class=

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! This is as good as it gets!
    Thank you for sharing this story.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How WONDERFUL!! What a blessing for this little guy.. he'll have a family of his own SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing both for him and his family!
    Karen
    Firstbrook Five

    ReplyDelete