Friday, July 16, 2010

Not much

Mimi and Pappy
My mom and dad have been taking us to the beach for the past 20 years.

Frogmore Stew, a beach favorite

AK with her beach look.

Brothers

Sisters

Pappy and Sammy walking back from the beach together.

My cousin Michael drove up from Myrtle Beach for dinner.

Adam and me

Stephen, CJ, and their cousin Matthew

My favorite picture of the whole trip. Uncle Jimmy enjoying his ice cream!


Not much going on here. I needed a quiet week and a break from my camera. I took so many pictures at the beach. These are a few of them.

Last night we went as a family to see Toy Story 3. It was great. This was the first movie we took Stephen to when he was 2. Toy Story, Buzz, and Woody have always been around it seems. In fact they are packed away in the attic. If you have seen the movie you are saying, "GO get them!" I think I am going to look for them today. We have two Buzz Lightyears, two Slinky Dogs, two Woodys, and two RC cars. Why two? Well with two boys only 16 months apart it was just easier to buy two of everything than police all the fighting.

Now we have two 4 year olds so maybe it was worth it.




<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment