Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Dilemma and We won



Last night we had a bit of a dilemma.

Adam was sick and running a fever.

Stephen and C.J. were playing together for the first time.

What's a mama to do?

My dear friend and mom to 4 gave me the advice I wanted to hear.

She said he's a fifth child, load him up with Advil and go see your boys play.

Honestly I was leaning that way anyway but her advice was the confirmation I needed.

I am so glad I didn't miss it.

I held Adam most of the time which is what I would have done at home. As it turned out he is much sicker than we knew. His pediatrician called today and they want to see him again tomorrow. He has a bad bacterial infection and is now back on Cipro. Poor guy!

Here are the pics from C.J.'s debut on the Varsity team.
He is the kicker.




C.J. warming up

It is hard to see but number 29 and number 5 are on the field at the same time.

We won!

Our two varsity players.







<span class=

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say hello! We arrived home from China in June with our almost 3 year old daughter, Cai. She has spina bifida, and we just had her first SB clinic appt this past week. I enjoyed reading your blog when we were waiting to bring Cai home. Adam is such a handsome young man! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete