Saturday, August 14, 2010

Faux Hawk

This is what happens......

...when you have a 10 year old sister who wants to "fix" your hair.
He is such a good sport!


Adam is continuing to recover. He is not in any pain. He is just starting to move around by crawling. His ability to walk is progressing very slowly and we start physical therapy again next week. Some of the hardest times are when he thinks he can just move around and walk as he did before and then he realizes that he just can't. Yesterday I had him in his walker and he said " I just can't do this anymore." He was so frustrated and it breaks my heart.

I think he will have to work hard in physical therapy to get back to where he was.

He asked us the other day, out of the blue, to play the violin.
No legs needed. I think it is a great idea.

Happy Saturday!



<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment