Monday, August 16, 2010

Strength for Today

My oldest and youngest sons.

Ever wish you could be two places at once?
Today was one of those days for me. Adam had a post-op appointment at Duke. His stitches were taken out today. I needed to be there for him.

At the exact same time Stephen had his interview with the recruiter for the school he really wants to go to. I wanted to be in Charlotte for him.

While Adam was lying on the table table having stitches removed I said a prayer for Stephen. Even if I can't be two places at once our great God can.

I called home as soon as we were back in the car. Stephen said the interview went well and he feels very good about it. He is one step closer.

STITCHES- check

INTERVIEW- check

Thank you God for strength for today!





<span class=

1 comment:

  1. praising God with you. I know how you feel. The day Ihar came to us was the very same day Zack had freshman orientation at uncc. I had to leave Zack at lunch time(I think I was the only Mother who left) to get to the airport to pick Ihar up. But I reminded myself God knew the exact times all along and He would show himself to Zack in a new and fresh way.

    ReplyDelete