Friday, September 24, 2010

G10-132







Today I can't stop thinking about G10-132. That is her number on the waiting child list at Holt International. Known by name to God.

I look at children waiting for families everyday. EVERYDAY. They all break my heart and I wish I could find each one a forever family of their own.

There was something about this little one that has just stopped me in my tracks. Don't know why.
But I just want to cup her little chin in my hand and tell her she is beautiful, made in the image of her Heavenly Father who loves her. Every child deserves to hear those words.

Don't misread me. We are not adopting again. There is just something about her so I decided to advocate for her. Are you her mommy or daddy? Please go to this website for more info.

When I first saw her I sent her picture to Greg and told him I felt something for her.

His reply: Send$

My Reply: Mama says what?

His reply: Major Mama says what? First a horse then a kid, seriously are you trying to kill me?

My reply: You have caught on to my master plan.

Seriously, we have been talking about a lease on a horse for AK lately so when I send him pictures of waiting children it does cause a rise in his blood pressure!

I assured him I could not do life without him. Currently we are in the process of applying to 9 different schools for Stephen and about as many scholarship applications, football season, horse shows, horse leases, preschool drama and teen age drama, and I am praying about going on a mission trip. Our cup runneth over to say the least!

But if you don't mind please join me in praying for this sweet girl and God's plan for her life.

Psalm 82: 3a- Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless





<span class=

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I am going to sit back and see what God has planned for this little one. She is a doll. There is a reason you can not stop thinking about her. A good friend once told me, "Don't put YOUR limitations on God." With God all things are possible.
    For goodness sakes... what's one more?
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete