Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adam's First Thanksgiving

This year we are so thankful this little guy is with us.

We are certain he did not like the collards.

But he did enjoy the rest of his first Thanksgiving meal.

The kids table. No matter how old you get if you started out at the kids table
you stay there until you host your own Thanksgiving dinner.

This year my sister hosted Thanksgiving which means I host Christmas!

My cousin Michael joined us from SC.

My mom and I enjoying our meal.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We hope you did too!




Ni Hao Y'all



<span class=

6 comments:

  1. We have so much to be thankful for and God has blessed us beyond measure. As we drove to VA, I praised and thanked Him for all he has done...and if I haven't told you - I am thankful for you! :-)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!! Love to see all the joy on everyone's faces :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wondering Thanksgiving!! I laughed at the "once at the kids table, always at the kids table" comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks scrumptious : ) Collard greens are an acquired taste, right? Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments on my blog and thanks for buying a love others wild olive tee. I love their stuff. I think I could have a wardrobe of just their tees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish my house was set up so the kids' table was viewable from the grownup table like yours! Two years ago, we got really great weather and seven additional last minute guests. We were able to move the whole meal out on the deck!

    ReplyDelete