Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot




AK had this idea to do her own Christmas card for her friends this year.
She wanted to take a picture with Marshmallow for the front of her card.

Well if you think getting a good picture of 5 kids is hard I am here to tell you that getting a decent picture of a horse is harder.




She had just finished riding and all Marshmallow was interested in was the hay that had just been delivered to her stall.
Getting her (Marshmallow) to look at the camera was impossible.

So we enticed her with a treat.

This is my favorite. Doesn't AK look so happy.
I think she would sleep in that stall with Marshy if I would let her.

I really like this one too!

We have decided to try again for another picture on Sunday.

Maybe one of those will make the final cut!

We have an especially fun December coming up so I will have much to blog about.
It involves a brunch to help others, a wish come true, a trip to celebrate 20 years, and of course the birth of the world's Savior!

Matthew 1: 21
"She will give birth to a son and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."





<span class=

1 comment: