Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grumpy!



So, the fourth snow day in a row is all lined up tomorrow and I am thrilled!

Really I am grumpy!

I prayed for sunshine. It was answered. The sun shone beautifully today while some of the ice melted. Just not enough for schools to be opened tomorrow.

Next up... prayers that this is the last snow day of the year.

Greg did take me out to dinner tonight. That was good.

We ran into our pastor and his family.
We spoke about the woes of being in the house for three straight days with all 5 kids home.

He said it was making me a better person.

That is one way to look at it.

I will choose to see the positive.

I have done a lot of cleaning out, played games with the kids, and watched many movies.

One thing I will say is I am not sure how my kids make it through the school day without the massive amounts of food they consume while they are home.

I mean massive!

Tomorrow we will have to get out.

Target here we come!



<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment