Monday, January 10, 2011

Last of 2010

Adam with his new RC Jeep

Justice gift card baby!

Fishing tools

Lotion! It seemed to be the theme of the day.

Uncle Jimmy is VERY excited about his summer sausage (Long standing joke)

A devotional

A family picture

Lastly... the train set for Adam

Sammy loved it too.

Look at Adam's smile

Later we headed to Kabuto

Pretty girls!

Handsome boys

We had a great time!

We ended our Christmas celebration December 30th when our cousins came down.
We had fun exchanging gifts and then having dinner at a Japanese steak house.
It was a wonderful Christmas and a great end to a great year.

We are now 10 days into our 2011.

We are also 10 days away from my oldest baby turning 18 and AK turning 11.

As I type I am watching the first snowfall of 2011. I am warm and cozy inside watching the snow fall. That is how I like to enjoy snow. It is beautiful from this perspective. It is about all that I like about snow, watching it fall.

I have been blogging for about a year now. The first post to this blog was January 4th 2010. I have been reliving the events of this time last year. We were so worried about Adam.

This year we are just a couple of weeks away from celebrating our 1 year "Gotcha Day " anniversary. God has been so good to us and to Adam.

He has a check up at Duke this week and then I will be doing a medical update for him. He has come so far. We still have a major surgery on the horizon and we are trying to decide the best time to do it. I also have to post about all the times Adam has made the news paper. Last weekend he was on the front page of the Charlotte observer and on the front page of the sports section. What a difference from where he was last year!

Many blessings to you in 2011!





<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment