Friday, February 11, 2011

They're Off

My friends are headed to the Dominican Republic.
They left this morning on a very early flight.
The mission trip is a medical clinic which will treat hundreds of people each day.

My friend Angie is the leader of the trip. She has been to the DR many times.
She is adopting from the Dominican. Remember this post?
There will be a special update on Emily soon.

Patti with her daughter Emily at a fundraising breakfast.

Please pray for this group. My friends are Angie, Jessica, Libby, Patti and Laura.
These women have left their families for 10 days to bring help and hope to those who need it.
I am proud to call them my friends!

Mark 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."





<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment