Friday, March 25, 2011

Surgery Day

I wanted to share this email from Adam's preschool teacher Miss Anne. This is my last update today because this is the best way to remember this day.

Just so you know.....I swear this is accurate....at 11:00, we were in circle and we said a prayer for Adam. I said a line and the kids repeated it. I cried and so did Miss Lori. :-) (we are babies!) I thought he was going later in the day, but he was going in just as we were praying......God it GOOD!
Thinking of you! Anne

3:00pm Update: He's done and in recovery! He is in a lot of pain but it is over. Now onto the healing. We all appreciate each and every prayer said for this sweet boy.

1:40 pm Update: Adam is doing well; one procedure is done and they have started on the next. I don't know what order they were done in. So so ready for this to be over!





Dr. Adam and his nurse gave his bear an IV last night.


Surgery has begun.
They wheeled him back at 10:50 am.
He was nervous.
So are we.
He asked me twice before he left "Mom, are you sure this is safe?"
He shed a few tears as it came time to go.
I did make him take his Panthers hat off before they took him back.
I promise you he would where it everywhere.

Greg and I are in the waiting room trying to keep busy on our computers.

I will update as soon as possible.

Keep praying!





<span class=

7 comments:

  1. Praying for Adam. Praying for you and Greg. Praying for the Doctors. Trusting God.

    Love you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying and Praying. God is Love....He is going to take care of your precious little Panther. Please know how many people care, and are praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little trooper Adam is! Praying that God has his hedge of protection around Adam and he has a successful surgery. Keep us updated. Praying for you and Greg too - I know the wait is very hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are continuing to pray! You are all loved:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it's over! Praying for a speedy recovery....
    Love and blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been praying all day long for sweet little Adam. God has something amazing in store for this little boy....love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea Adam! Glad he made it successfully thru surgery! Prayers for the healing process!

    ReplyDelete