Saturday, May 14, 2011

40 days and counting....


It's prom weekend!

This year both Stephen and C.J. are going.

Last year I helped Stephen pick out his tux.

It was conservative.
It was traditional.

I love black, white, and silver together.

Well this year the boys picked out their own tuxedos
and quite frankly I am kind of scared!

Stephen went alone with his friends to pick out his tux and
from what he has told me it sounds very interesting.

I went with C.J. but let him make his own choices.
Pink and blue are part of his color scheme tonight

I told Greg I think the words gangster/mafia come to mind when I think about it.

Anyway, we will see and I will have plenty of pictures to post tomorrow.

I am sure their dates will be beautiful.

Prayers for safety are much appreciated.

We are 40 days away from saying goodbye to Stephen.

Graduation is less than a month.

Some days I am really ready.

If you have teenagers you know what I mean.

Others days I am not ready at all!!!


<span class=

1 comment: