Monday, May 16, 2011

I take it back!!

I take everything I said back.
I thought they for sure would look like gangsters.
After all Stephen chose a black shirt with a red vest and tie.
And C.J. chose a pink vest and a blue tie.

And although it would not be my first choice of a tuxedo...

my boys were looking very handsome!

They really looked good with their dates.

C.J. and Megan looked like a million dollars!
Megan is such a pretty and sweet girl.

Stephen went with a friend.

They looked fantastic also.
They all had a great time and made it home safely!



Today is C.J.'s 17th B-Day!

Happy birthday Cee Gee Pee Gee!

He loves that nickname!

We love you!



<span class=

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how very handsome those Smith boys are! Hope they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they looked great!!! and the girls - wow. just love the style of dresses that the girls wore this year (man, we needed this style in the 80's...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sons prom was a week ago and his date had the same pink dresss and your ones sons date. If you go to my blog you can see him and his date:)
    Your boys both look so handsome and both of their dates look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete