Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation

I was really doing well holding it together.
I did not think I was going to cry
until we got to the Coliseum and went inside.

Where is Stephen?

When we arrived the Senior slide show
was playing on the large screens.
It finally hit me that he was graduating.
I could not stop it!

Getting his diploma as an National Honor Society,
Magna Cum Laude graduate.

We love this school. We moved out here just for the schools.
The administrators and teachers are the best we have ever seen and
we have been at 4 other schools.

Now it is time to move on from a Maverick to a Falcon.

Eighteen years has just flown by too fast.

I can't really even imagine him not here anymore.

But in just a few more days he is leaving.
His good buddy Matt is going to the Citadel.
He and Stephen have always dreamed about being in the Military.

We have enjoyed all the celebrating and parties.

We have also enjoyed looking back.
We have some wonderful memories.

Only God knows the future but it is time for these boys to look ahead.

Keep the old friends and the memories of Marvin Ridge High!

They are all prepared for what lies ahead.

I pray God will lead the way and they will use
the gifts that He has given them.

Congratulations Stephen!

Congratulations to all Stephen's friends!

We will be praying for you!

Sunday Snapshot

<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment