Thursday, August 25, 2011

The End of Summer


Summer is officially over.

Another new chapter has begun.

We have had a good summer.

The constant eating has come to an end.

There has been more fried bologna and Ramen noodles consumed than
I would like to admit to. The three older kids all think they are cooks now and could be found in the kitchen this summer on a regular basis. However, what they cook is mostly limited to fried bologna and Ramen noodles.

Parts of our summer were hard but overall we enjoyed it.












C.J. started the 11th grade today.

Audrey Kate had her first day of middle school.

Samantha and Adam start kindergarten next week due to a staggered start.

Adam's bus driver did not realize his first day was not until Monday.
This morning while I was making breakfast before anyone was up I noticed flashing red lights in the cul-de-sac. I looked out the window and saw Adam's bus, parked with the wheelchair ramp down, waiting for him.

I ran out in my P.J.'s and explained to him about the staggered start.
He said he would be back next week for him.
Adam is so excited to ride the bus!





<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment