Monday, August 29, 2011

Today was the BIG day!

Wake up sleepy head!

They were both happy and excited about the first day of school.

Adam's bus comes early.

He was slightly nervous when they were loading him.

This was new experience for all of us.

As usual he was all smiles.

I used to be a public school special education teacher.
I have some experience on that side of this.
However, today as a parent, I have a whole new appreciation for what it
feels like to send your child with special needs off to school.

It was hard to do!

Next it was Sammy's turn.
She is ready to take charge of the school.

And there she goes!
She will do great.

I think I should have titled this post:
"So what do I do now?"

My children are all in school.
I thought I would feel like I have my life back.

The truth is my life got on a school bus this morning and left.
And now I am just sad.

It's going to be a long day!


<span class=

1 comment: