Friday, September 9, 2011

Hard Stuff

Parenting is hard!

We have had our fair share of hard this past summer.

This is even harder.

My boy wants to walk.

He keeps asking me when he is going to be able to walk without the walker.

He told me this morning that everyone at school stares at him.

He told me he just wants to walk like me, his, dad, Stephen and C.J..

He told me he just wants to be like his family.

What do I say?

He is who God created him to be.

If I say that will he be upset with God?

If he didn't have Spina Bifida he would be living in Yungcheng with his biological family.

I can't tell him that. Not now.

How do you get a 5 1/2 year old to understand and accept himself the way he is.

All he wants is to run with his friends on the playground.

This is hard stuff!

Any advice from my loyal followers?

My heart is hurting today!!

<span class=

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your sweet boy!!!
    much love-Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read this blog?
    http://hearmorethanthis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete