Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I will Follow

Yesterday I was alone in the car with these two.
We had the sunroof open and the radio up.
As we drove along I heard the sweetest sound.
These two little Chinese cuties were singing to the top of their lungs.
I have heard them sing before.

Maybe it was the words they were signing that really got to me.

Where You go, I'll go
Where You stay, I'll stay
When You move, I'll move
I will follow You
Who You love, I'll love
How You serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow You
I will follow You

My babies don't know it but they are singing about some pretty big stuff.

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me,
he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

I pray they will always follow Him!


<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment