Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sweet time!

Angie and her son Alex still in the Dominican Republic
Visit her site: Our Treasure our Heart

I have no pictures from today.

Just my memories.

I spent some time with my sisters in Christ today praying for a dear friend.

Right up at the top of me list of favorite things is to hear my sisters praying, out loud, guards down for one another.

We decided to fast for 24 hours and join together in prayer to help bring our friend home.

She left for the Dominican Republic on June 10th for an adoption.

Today, October 26th her little boy and husband are still there.

She came home for a short two week break.

Following God's call is never easy.

It requires sacrifice.

It is putting your total trust in the One who called you to never leave you or forsake you.

We had such a sweet time of prayer. It is hard to see her go back.

Only God knows for sure when she and Alex will come home and be reunited as a family.

Please pray for my friend and her family.

<span class=

1 comment:

  1. It was so beautiful to me. Thank you precious friend.
    Love you-

    ReplyDelete