Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happiness!


I can't believe I am showing this but this was my linen closet .


Thanks to my new favorite blog, Delightful Order, and a few containers,
my linen closet has had a make over.

It now looks like this and this makes me happy!

I need a few more containers and my new favorite
blog suggests labels which I am going to do.

I was just so excited I had to share.

My containers came from the Dollar Store and Garden Ridge.

Check out Delightful Order by clicking the link below.




<span class=

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing...my closet(s) need a makeover, but "where is the time" or the energy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! And there's even room left on the shelves!!! Thanks for sharing. I'll start thinking about where I can apply this technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inspired! I am trying to reorganize my office & workshop right now and it is overwhelming!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete