Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Cards



I almost didn't do a Christmas card this year.

I decided it was just one thing I could let go of.

There are so many other things to do around Christmastime that
I thought getting rid of the card was a good thing.

I wouldn't have to worry about getting a decent picture of the kids or spend the
money ordering the cards and buying the stamps.

I casually mentioned the idea of not doing a card this year to a very dear friend.

Oh my goodness!

I am now and forevermore doing a Christmas card.

Even adults cave into peer pressure.

Here are some of the outtakes.

Cards are being mailed in a few days.









I really enjoy all the cards I get from my friends at Christmas.

I love seeing how all the kids have grown.

It is a special part of our tradition.

I have done a Christmas card for the last 20 years.

Why stop now?




<span class=

2 comments:

  1. Okay...now I'm feeling guilty. I decided it was one thing that I could let go of, too! But I'll probably stick with the plan:(

    Love the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card this year!!! One of my favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete