Friday, March 23, 2012

Favorite Things- Obsession

You may think I am crazy...
and I might agree but...

I am obsessed with labels.

If it's standing still it's getting labeled.

So this past January, three months ago, I was at St@ples with a friend.

When all of the sudden we spotted the M@rtha Stewart collection of
all things organization.

Now my friend is just like me (you know who you are).
Birds of a feather flock together.

And we went a little nuts over the labels, calendars and notebooks.

They were so cute and color coordinated.

There are large chalkboard labels and chalk to go with it,
permanent clothes labels for sweaters and jackets, calendar labels,
and paper labels with ties.

The cute metal labels are from B@llard Design.

All of the labels are still in the package and calling my name.

I crossed 5 things off the to-do list yesterday.

Ten more to go and these labels are coming out.

I can't wait to start organizing!

I'll share pictures when I'm done.

Yes, I am obsessed.

<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment