Saturday, January 14, 2012

It wasn't me!

I wonder sometimes if people read this blog and think what a crazy life we have?
If you haven't thought that before, this post surely will make you think so.
I have posted about our hamster before.

Actually that was our old hamster Allie.
She was sweet.

Our new hamster Tangerine is another story

"It wasn't me!"

Someone put these tiny holes in my daughter's jeans.

Yes folks, the hamster ate holes in my daughter's jeans.

Seriously, how many of you can say that?

Her cage is near the washer in the laundry room and these jeans
were just close enough for her midnight entertainment.

Audrey Kate wants to start a business called "Tangerine Jeans".
You send us your jeans, we'll let Tangerine have her fun and you will get back
an original pair of "Tangerine Jeans"!

We washed them and the next day she wore the hamster hole jeans to school.

Top that!



<span class=

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I cannot top that one. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete