Saturday, February 11, 2012

Alex

Look who came over the other day.

I got to spend the whole day with him.

He was so much fun.

Really, who would not love this little guy?

He loved playing with all the football stuff in Adam's room.
He tried on the regulation size helmet.

I ran and got my camera because he looked like a mini Cam Newton.

He also wanted to ride the American Girl horse in AK's room.

And of course I let him.

We played toys, ate breakfast and lunch, watched Cars, he took a nap and danced to the Wii.
As the kids got home from school he lit up and loved being the center of attention.
The kids and I really enjoyed our time getting to know him more.

I prayed for so long for him.

I am so glad he is here.

I kept Alex for my friend Angie whose dad was in a terrible accident.

He is still on a respirator and has a long, long recovery ahead of him.

Please say a prayer for Ed Hinson.

<span class=

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the pictures! Thank you so much my sweet sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete