Monday, February 27, 2012

A Wishful Evening!- Sunday Snapshot


The Wish Ball
for
Make- A- Wish

My Sunday snapshot is a little late.
I came home from church around 2:30 and crashed.
I think the past couple weeks have finally caught up to me and I was exhausted.
I fell asleep around 3:00. Got up at 5:30 and was back in bed by 7:45
for the night!
We have battled both a stomach bug and the Flu.
However by Friday night the three of us were healthy enough for our special evening.

One word- HANDSOME!
He was so excited to wear his handsome clothes.

Here he is with his friend Jen.

We had our own table.

The food was fabulous.

There was both a live auction and a silent auction.
Adam 's painting was part of the live auction.
There was a bidding war and it ended up going for...
$4,700.00
What did Adam think about that?

Well he was sleeping. Yes he missed all the excitement.
He was so tired so the evening went on without him.

I was speaking that night.
I was asked to share Adam's story.
People cried so I think it really touched some hearts!

I have posted my speech on the web.

I am still trying to link to it.

Hopefully I will have it up soon.


Sunday Snapshot






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow -- $4700 for his artwork!! amazing!! loved your speech. you definitely touched hearts that night!!

    ReplyDelete