Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dreaming of China!

It is hard for me to believe the girl in these photos is the same girl in the video below.
Almost 6 years have past since we traveled to China for Sam.

She has changed so much!

There are times when we long to be back in China.
We have started talking about a family trip.

I think I will be the first to go back, though not with my family.

I am putting together a trip now.

If I know you personally and you would like to go please email me.

This trip will be to work in Adam's orphanage and at a deaf school.


Here is Sam's coming home video we made more than 5 years ago.
There is so much I would change now.
We have talked about editing it some more and including her most recent photos.
This is what we put together in those early days of being home.


Now that I know how to blog videos look out.

Next up is Adam's coming home video and Stephen's graduation video.

I know you all can't wait for more home movies!!!!

<span class=

1 comment:

  1. Geez. Thanks for the good cry this morning. I don't think I have seen this before! As I am watching the video, Alex is saying over and over "Denny, Denny, Denny". He was excited to see you. :-)

    Beautiful - sweet - Samantha.

    ReplyDelete