Monday, March 26, 2012

Progress!


A beautiful sight!!!

The painting has started without me.
I am still working on my "to-do" list.
Two more items and it is done.
I am sure you are excited to know that.

Anyway, my dear hubby started painting our bedroom Saturday.
We have been in our house for 4 1/2 years and this is the last room to paint.
I love the color we chose.

I convinced Greg we could save money by painting it ourselves.

I have turned over a new "frugal" leaf. More on that later.

So after painting all day Greg said he is hiring painters for the rest of the room.

Oh well. I tried.

I am still trying to convince him we can finish it. I promised to help.
I just wasn't here Saturday to lend a hand.

However it gets finished I will share before and after photos
and also show you all my frugal finds.

<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment