Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Fever

It's been a while.

A lull in my blog does not indicate a lull of things to blog about.

Just the opposite.

We've been busy and when we are I can't find the time to blog.


These pictures do not go with this post.
They are just so sweet of Sam looking for 4 leaf clovers.

I have a to-do list of 15 things.

Most are very important.

Like calling Adam's doctor to talk about surgery this summer.

I will only get to a few items today though as I will be gone most of the day.

Then there are the items that didn't even make it on the list.

Those are the things I want to do but don't have to do.

Things like cleaning out closets, organizing, going through the kids
clothes and donating what they have outgrown.

Painting our room.

Redoing the planters on the porch.

Looking for new dinner recipes. I'm in a rut.

But for now there are birthday parties, horse shows and other things that take up our weekends.

There is something about the Spring that makes me want to clean out and organize.

It's my version of Spring Fever.

I am thankful for such a full life.

Otherwise I might be bored.


<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment