Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!


Today is my birthday.
To celebrate the girls and I got pedicures.
It was the first time we had all done this together and it was so much fun!


Then Samantha had a dance she had worked on for me.
She needed a little help form daddy.
It was a country dance to country music.


It was very entertaining!


I got something I have wanted for awhile.
A Bible Commentary.


This one is by John MacArthur.


I think I will really enjoy it.


The other book is an illustrated Bible guide.


Of course my birthday is never complete without homemade cards from the kids.
Audrey Kate's is the ocean and sand.
She wrote Happy Birthday in the sand. 
So clever!


It was a great 43rd Birthday!


Well actually I had a migraine headache and felt bad most of the day.

But who wouldn't  feel better with all of this!

Thanks guys for making me feel so special!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment