Monday, April 2, 2012

Labels, boxes and bins!!!


Okay, so in addition to loving labels I also
love boxes and bins.

Crazy, I know.


I added labels to my linen closet which I organized this winter.

I also organized and labeled the medicine cabinet.
The labels are free online.
Search free printable labels, write in what you want to label, cut them
out, then laminate. Tie them on with ribbon and that's it.
Organized!

This cabinet is in the den
I got the baskets at Home Goods
and the labels from Ballard Designs.



These baskets came with labels.
Genius!
This one is labeled toys. You just can't see it in this picture.

This was Sam's closet before the clean out.

And this is after.

These cute boxes are from Home Goods.

These bins are from Garden Ridge and the chalk board labels are from Staples.

I have been busy with some Spring cleaning and organizing.

There are still plenty of junkie drawers and closets left to go.

Spring Break is next week and I will take a break for some
much needed fun with the kids and our family!

Check out this pantry!

One day I am going to make mine look like it!

<span class=

1 comment: