Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rollin' Bobcats and The Real Bobcats

Monday night we went to a Bobcats game thanks to
Coach Mike, Adam's basketball coach.

We met up with him and his daughter before we went in.

We had not yet been to a Bobcats game. Greg and I and the older boys had been to a Hornet's game when the boys were very little.

It had been a long time.

I wish I could say the Bobcat's played great but they did not.
They lost and are now officially the worst team in the NBA.

Adam had a great time and kept cheering until the end.
Every now and then you would hear him yell, "Wizards stink!"
He's a typical boy.
Actually the grown up version was yelling even worse in the rows beneath us.





We had a great time despite the loss.

As were were leaving though Adam said "The Rollin' Bobcats are better than those guys."

He is so right!

Check out the new fundraising/awareness raising video on You Tube.

Notice my face when my children behind me are acting up.
Adam throws a ball at his sister and cracks himself up!
Of course it made the video.

Thanks Coach Mike for the tickets and fun evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment