Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 years ago

January 25, 2010



Three years ago in some ways seems like the blink of an eye.




But when I think of all we have been through in those three years
it feels like you have always been mine.



I know why your nanny was crying.
You touched her just like you have touched the rest of us.

I wouldn't want to say good bye either.

I am thankful she loved you.

Adam you have always been loved.


Our first of many trips to Wal-mart
both in China and at home.



I look at these pictures of our first day together


and I realize how little we knew of each other.



But as I type this post I hear you squealing in delight as you wrestle in your room with daddy.

You and daddy are so close.

We have only been together three years. 

I love how when you talk about the day we met you reference it as the day you were born.

I am so glad God chose us to be there in Taiyuan City January 25th 2010.

You are the best gift anyone could ever receive.

Happy Gotcha Day Adam!


I tried to get this post up Friday but my computer was running slow and I was trying to beat the storm.
We drove in the ice storm to Raleigh for a wheelchair basketball game.
We did not beat the storm but all is well and he played two great games.
The things we do!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ADAM!

    Oh yes - your sweet boy IS so very loved by all!

    What a blessing he is!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Adam! We were so blessed to be on your special adoption trip! God blessed us all!! We will never forget your happy, brave, loving face!!!

    ReplyDelete