Friday, February 15, 2013

He's 7!


He's 4...


He's 5...


He's 6...


He's 7!

Happy Birthday Bud!

Just in case you didn't know
Adam is a terrific kid!

He was honored last month at his school for determination.


This is what his teacher wrote.

I chose Adam as our terrific kid for January because Adam has shown determination, on a daily basis throughout the entire school year. He is one of the most amazing kids I have ever met. When Adam sets a new goal for himself he works incredibly hard to meet that goal. Since the beginning of school I have seen Adam grow in many ways. He is more independent, confident, and hard working. Adam is a wonderful friend. He helps other students when they are having trouble and wants everyone to do their best. He is the most honest person I have ever met. He is one of those kids that lights up the room when he comes in. I have really enjoyed getting to know you this year.
Congratulations Adam, you are a terrific kid. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing you grow throughout the rest of the school year.
Love,
Mrs. McConnell.


Way to go Adam!

We knew you were terrific!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gives me goosebumps to see the changes in Adam through his photos! And what a beautiful tribute from his teacher! No surprise...we could all see those wonderful things from his aura when we were in China on his adoption trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos of Adam as he's grown..such a sweet little guy! He is blessed and I know he blesses all of you as well!

    ReplyDelete