Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wheel's up!


It will not do to say that you have no special call to go to Chin-@. With these facts before you and with the command of the Lord Jesus to go and preach the gospel to every creature, you need rather to ascertain whether you have a special call to stay at home. Hudson Taylor




Today is the day!
We've been praying and dreaming, and meeting and praying some more...
and it is finally time to go!

I can't wait to be back in a place I love doing what I love.

What is so awesome is my friends are coming too!


The last time I was at Harmony House Blossom was there.


She is still there 3 years later but she does have a family and is expected to be adopted soon.
What a blessing she will be to her new family!
I hope I get to see her one more time.


I can't wait to see Lily again.

I am hoping Adam's old nanny is there too.


Here is Adam's old bed.
I will be spending time on it. Praying and thanking God for his life.
And telling Him how grateful I am that by some miracle Adam and I were led to each other.


I am pretty sure this is Linda 3 years ago. 
She is still there.


I wonder if these nannies will be there.


This little one was adopted.
There are so many more still waiting to be loved.


I love her face.

Sometimes the children were just so afraid of us.
I am sure it will be the same this trip. 
I am hoping they will warm up to us since they will see us several days in a row.


Please check out all the kiddos at Harmony House


Maybe one of those kiddos could bless your family too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment