Friday, March 8, 2013

Funny stuff from the trip-





Every night when I would get my camera back I would always find pictures like these.


I assume this is how 13 year olds entertain themselves.


What is this?



The serious look.


Did AK crack herself up or what?


I can only assume Grace was taking the pictures.



These are from another night.


The girls really kept it all light and fun.
Thank goodness.
We saw some hard stuff so we needed them!



By the end of the trip we were all getting into it.
The girls showed us the "peace and pucker look".
Anne does it perfect.


Me not so much.

I was given such a hard time for this picture.

Apparently your peace sign should not cover your pucker. 

OOPS my bad!

So I am not a cool mom.

At lease I tried peace and pucker.

Looks like my friends really know it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love this post! Too funny.

    I don't think I did it so well myself. My pucker looks more like I ate something sour. :-)

    ReplyDelete