Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mr. Personality!


Another title for this post might be "Full of Himself!"



A couple of weeks ago before we left for vacation Adam joined me on the 
back porch while I had my morning coffee.
The two of us are morning people and usually we are the first ones up!


It was early, like 6:30ish, and he was on!


Adam can be hysterically funny.

Some of the things he was saying had me cracking up.

That is one thing about him, you NEVER know what is going to come out of his mouth.

I wonder who he gets that from?


This is his new look. he raises one eyebrow if he doesn't like what I say.

I think I told him to settle down the neighbors are sleeping.


When I told him for the third or fourth time to keep it down he acted like he was going to scream.


Of course not a sound came out.

The funniest thing he has told me lately...

He is going to be rich when he grows up.

We asked him how he was going to do that.

He said he was going to marry a rich woman.


Photobucket

1 comment: