Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tomorrow


Tomorrow at this time we will be headed home...

...with one less.

There is so much emotion around sending a child off to college.

Yes, it is hard on parents who, for the past 19 years, have had him in our home.

It is also hard on his siblings.

And him.



He told me tonight how much he is going to miss Adam and Cody, his dog.


All of his earthly possessions are piled up in the laundry room ready for the big day.


He told his friends he could not go out tonight because he was hanging with his family.

Tomorrow will be hard!


Everyone tells me this is how it is supposed to be.

They grow up and move on.

I am not feeling it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! If you could please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete