Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Wish List

What is on your child's list this year?
Most kids want normal things, clothes, electronics, toys....

Not my girl!

She sent me this picture today while she was at school.

Isn't it against the rules to be on personal email at school?

Anyway...

 Here it is, what she wants most



That is not a puppy.

It is a baby goat.

She has not wanted to go see Santa with the little guys this year so I told her if she promised to sit on Santa's lap and tell him she's been a good girl she could have it. (I was not telling the truth.)

She said she would do ANYTHING to have that baby goat.

I have heard that somewhere before....

a horse

a dog

a brother


Audrey Kate if you are reading he is very cute but the answer is 

NO!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment