Thursday, February 13, 2014


We should be on our way to China but we are not.

We are stuck here because of the snow.

We are doubtful we will get out tomorrow either.

Our trip may have to be postponed until March.

I do not know why we must walk this road again.

Yes, again.

If you were around in 2010 you will remember Adam's adoption trip was postponed three weeks because he was sick. 

Our trip was cancelled with less than 24 hours before we were leaving.

That is how this blog got started and why it is called Praying Adam Home.

We are thankful Jianfeng is fine. We are still wondering why.

You can follow us when we finally leave at

Until then I will keep this blog updated until we have a firm plan.


1 comment:

  1. To the Smith family

    I have been checking your website all week to see if you made it to China and my heart sank when I saw that you did not make it.
    I was going to send you an email but the website is down so I thought I would leave you a message on here instead.
    Tell Samantha that the delay to your trip means I can get more hugs from her before she goes to China next month.
    Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    Thinking of you

    Mrs Chambers